hc-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-httpclient Wiki] Update of "HttpClientPowered" by kentgibson
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 00:42:42 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-httpclient Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by kentgibson:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-httpclient/HttpClientPowered

  [http://demo.sitescope.com/SiteScope/htdocs/DetailURL_Monitors.html Mercury SiteScope]
      Monitoring program for URLs and lots more.

+ [http://www.bigblogzoo.com BigBlogZoo]
+     The BigBlogZoo is a Semantic Web Browser. Nearly 70,000 newsfeeds and blogs have been
categorized and integrated into a collaborative framework we call the Zoo. We present to the
user the channel concept, much like a television, except for a browser. Users can submit,
browse, spider and reaggregate these channels. Future enhancements for collaboration will
include the ability to reorganize and rate channels.
+