hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Pickering <benpicker...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: httpclient NTLM with Windows XP Professional
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:12:13 GMT
Oleg

Thank you for your reply.  Using Axis I have managed to get something
working, but only through an HTTP proxy.  (I have a modified
client-config.wsdd that uses httpclient via CommonsHTTPSender -- this
idea came from Martin Woodward's blog at
http://www.woodwardweb.com/Java/ )

Without the proxy IIS closes the connection and httpclient returns an
error.  More investigation is needed, but I suppose the connection
between the proxy and httpclient remains open, and a new connection is
established to IIS.

This is probably undesirable, but is a reasonable workaround in the
short term.  Is this a known effect?

--
Cheers,
Ben