hc-dev mailing list archives

From Samit Jain <jain.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Cookie2] First impressions
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:13:36 GMT
Roland,
Thats a good argument. I would like to add that even if the server is
RFC 2965 compliant or understands multiple cookie specs in the same
header (which I highly doubt), there is a high probability that it is
backward compliant with old specification and will understand old
style formatted cookies. In addition to this, we also send a Cookie2
header which informs the RFC 2965 compliant server that the client
understands Set-cookie2 cookies.

Samit