hc-dev mailing list archives

From Samit Jain <jain.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Cookie2] Patch checked in
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 05:16:55 GMT
Hi,
I have created a new patch file (against
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/httpclient/branches/COOKIE_2_BRANCH/)
and attached it to bugzilla Bug 10813. I have also added this new file
(httpcookie2SVN-patch.082805-2100.diff) to
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/httpc-cookie2/httpc-cookie2/.

Summary of changes:
- Added Cookie2 class
- Added TestCookie2 class
- Updated RFC2965Spec class
- Updated TestCookieRFC2965Spec class

Current Status:
- Passed all tests
- Refactored code as per developers' comments
- Some TODOs remaining to be resolved in RFC2965Spec class.

Please review the code and let me know your valuable comments. Also,
please have a quick look at the TODO items in RFC2965Spec class and
let me know your suggestions.

thanks,
Samit.