hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <mbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jakarta HttpXXX Charter
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 01:53:59 GMT
True, but that is somewhat of an unofficial version.  The real one is
at <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/httpclient/trunk/PROPOSAL.html>
and it does specifically mention client side HTTP:

(1) Scope of the Package

The package shall create and maintain a Java library implementing the
client side of the HTTP/1.1 protocol, as defined in RFC 2616 and RFC
2617.

Mike