hc-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Mohr <goj...@archive.org>
Subject Re: Important things to discuss. Please make your opinion known
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:34:19 GMT
I may have missed something -- but the answer doesn't seem to be in this
thread.

What's wrong with 'HttpClient'?

FWIW, this project under its current name 'owns' the term 'HttpClient'
via the major search engines; that's usually how I get to the
project pages for news, source dumps, etc.

If the aim is to make a broader name to also encompass additional
related work, I would suggest some sort of extension to 'HttpClient'
preserving it as a name token, like 'HttpClient Toolkit' or some such.

- Gordon @ IA