hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Cookie2 code review
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:32:38 GMT
Folks,
The code review of the Cookie2 cookie spec Samit wrote should be our top
priority at the moment. We have got to give Samit at least a couple of
days to correct things if problems are found. I suggest a new branch be
created off SVN TRUNK, which will later be merged back into TRUNK before
the first 3.1 release, for this end. Corrective patches should be
created against this branch.If there are objections to this plan, please
make them known.

I'll start reviewing the code tonight and intend to be done by the end
of the weekend. More people looking into that code would be great.
Around the same time I would like the new branch be created.

Please let me know what you think

Oleg