hc-dev mailing list archives

From Kent Gibson <kentgib...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HttpClient Powered - BigBlogZoo
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:59:39 GMT
not yet, the thing is that there are only two of us,
so I thought it would be better ie more efficient to
get it out and established and then consider open
sourcing it.  I am certainly planning on open sourcing
parts of it.

Plus there is a central database and and I will need
to research other os project that have a database in
regards to security issues. All the libraries I use
are either apache style license or lgpl or the eclipse
license.