hc-dev mailing list archives

From Kent Gibson <kentgib...@yahoo.com>
Subject HttpClient Powered - BigBlogZoo
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:19:05 GMT
First of all thanks for the great library, it was very
useful in creating my application, the BigBlogZoo.  If
one of the developer's wants a free copy of the
BigBlogZoo, I will be happy to give a couple of copies
away. Release date is sometime next week. You can try
out the beta and tell me if you want a copy. This
release also only supports windows.

I tried to update the wiki myself but it seems
immutable, so if someone wouldn't mind adding this to
the wiki:

BigBlogZoo - www.bigblogzoo.com

The BigBlogZoo is a Semantic Web Browser. Nearly
80,000 newsfeeds and blogs have been categorized and
integrated into a collaborative framework we call the
Zoo. We present to the user the channel concept, much
like a television, except for a browser. Users can
submit, browse, spider and reaggregate these channels.
 Future enhancements for collaboration will include
the ability to reorganize and rate channels.

take care

kent