hc-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Berlin <sber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Important things to discuss. Please make your opinion known
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:05:35 GMT
I _think_ that HttpClient implied too much client-side usage, whereas
the newer releases are going to include a server-side also.  Gordon's
absolutely correct, though, that HttpClient owns search engines, and
that's not something that should be easily tossed aside.  What about
something simple, like HttpClient & Server.  HttpCS, for short.

Thanks
 Sam