hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [Cookie2] Patch checked in
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 10:35:31 GMT
On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 18:06 -0700, Samit Jain wrote:
> Hi Oleg,

Hi Samit,

I have just check-in your patch pretty much as is. Please review if
everything is as it should be:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/httpclient/branches/COOKIE_2_BRANCH/

Most important is to fix the test case breakage. There are 39 test
failures, mostly in TestCookieCompatibilitySpec and
TestCookieRFC2109Spec test suites. That means your patch is likely to
have broken code in other cookie specs. Please see what can be done
about it.

I'll continue with the code review and will be committing small changes
here and there. I'll leave all the major changes up to you. Nonetheless,
just in case do update your local snapshot before creating patches. As
of now please test your code and create patches against the
COOKIE_2_BRANCH, not trunk

I'll be posting to the dev list about all my findings during the process
of the code review. So, stay tuned

Cheers,

Oleg