hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HttpCommon] Tomcat Coyote connector based on HttpCommon
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 19:49:36 GMT
On Sat, 2005-08-06 at 14:43 -0400, Michael Becke wrote:
> I've been looking at your code trying to follow things, but have also
> found the Coyote API quite difficult to digest.  Sounds like you have
> a pretty good idea of how to proceed though.  Have you been in contact
> with any of the other connector implementors for assistance?  I don't
> know how much they'd be able to help but it might be worth a try.

Hi Mike,

I have not, though, I have been thinking about doing so a couple of
times. As long as this endeavor is a good testing ground for HttpCommon
code I believe my efforts are still worthwhile. I'll probably get in
touch with the Tomcat folks once I have something more or less
functional to show and see if they are willing to discuss ways to
improve the Coyote API

Cheers,

Oleg