hc-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Portalez <eric.porta...@rdb.ap-hop-paris.fr>
Subject Re: session not closed tomcat's manager
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:48:03 GMT

This is in the class org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavSession.java in jakarta-slide-webdavlib-2.1.jar

> You must not manage your connections manually. The connection manager will take care
of that.
You means I have nothing to do ? How does manager do this ? Is there something to parameter
?
I ask this question because my connections are not released. I had to make my connections
become not persistants by adding the following attribute to the launching of my server :
-Dhttp.keepAlive=false

Eric PORTALEZ