hc-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Borges <bruno.bor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bad Request after multiple requests
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:12:10 GMT
Ortwin, I enabled the wire log and discovered that the
HostConfiguration object was been changed after a redirect location is
sent back from the server. The page gives a error and HttpClient
follow the redirection header to the website in 'http' protocol, not
anymore 'https' as the HostConfiguration was constructed before.

I'm changing the code to 'setFollowRedirects(false)' but I'm not sure
if this should be the best way to fix this problem. Shouldn't the
HostConfiguration object never be changed by the HttpClient instance ?
The GetMethod was redirected, but HC should stay the same.

Thank you

On 7/25/05, Ortwin Glück <odi@odi.ch> wrote:
> Bruno,
>
> please post the wirelog or I am unable to help you. Thanks.
>
> Ortwin
>

> Bruno Borges wrote:
> > Well Glück, about HTTP/1.1, thanks.
> > But now let's go futher with 400 "Bad Request".
> >
> > I'm behind a proxy, and after more or less 90 requests, the proxy give
> > me this error. The message in the body is this one:
> >
> >     The request was rejected because the port it was connecting to
> >     is not configured to receive the protocol being sent.
> >      Please contact your network administrator.
> >
> > My proxied HttpClient is configured this way (encapsulated):
> >
> >   private AuthScope proxyAS = new AuthScope("myproxyhost.com", 443);
> >   private Credentials proxyAuth = new
> > UsernamePasswordCredentials("user", "pass");
> >   private ProxyHost proxyHost = new ProxyHost("myproxyhost", 443);
> >
> >   executeMethod(HostConfiguration hostconfig, HttpMethod method,
> >                       HttpState state) ... {
> >       state.setProxyCredentials(proxyAS, proxyAuth);
> >       hostconfig.setProxyHost(proxyHost);
> >
> >       this.httpClient.executeMethod(state, method, hostconfig);
> >   }
> >
> > Is there something wrong doing this way?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Bruno

Bruno Borges - SCJP 1.4
bruno.borges@gmail.com