hc-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Borges <bruno.bor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bad Request after multiple requests
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:32:24 GMT
Well Glück, about HTTP/1.1, thanks.
But now let's go futher with 400 "Bad Request".

I'm behind a proxy, and after more or less 90 requests, the proxy give
me this error. The message in the body is this one:

    The request was rejected because the port it was connecting to
    is not configured to receive the protocol being sent.
     Please contact your network administrator.

My proxied HttpClient is configured this way (encapsulated):

  private AuthScope proxyAS = new AuthScope("myproxyhost.com", 443);
  private Credentials proxyAuth = new
UsernamePasswordCredentials("user", "pass");
  private ProxyHost proxyHost = new ProxyHost("myproxyhost", 443);

  executeMethod(HostConfiguration hostconfig, HttpMethod method,
			HttpState state) ... {
      state.setProxyCredentials(proxyAS, proxyAuth);
      hostconfig.setProxyHost(proxyHost);

      this.httpClient.executeMethod(state, method, hostconfig);
  }

Is there something wrong doing this way?

Thank you,
Bruno

On 7/25/05, Ortwin Glück <odi@odi.ch> wrote:
> Bruno,
>
> It is hard to give you a good answer without more information.
>
> HTTP/1.1 will be used automatically if your server supports it.
> As to why you are receiving a 400 I have no clue. I suspect a
> server-side problem. Try and produce a wire-log or packet capture of the
> communication. Please see our logging guide for details.
>
> Cheers
>
> Ortwin Glück
>
> Bruno Borges wrote:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > I'm getting a "HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request" after executing several times
> > the same URL request with GetMethod.
> >
> > First question is: how can I set up to use HTTP/1.1?
> > And the second one is: how can I evict the "400 Bad Request" error?
> >
> > Thank you
> > Bruno

Bruno Borges - SCJP 1.4
bruno.borges@gmail.com