hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Dever <jsde...@apache.org>
Subject Leaving Apache
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 01:07:24 GMT
Hello everyone,

I will be expiring myself as an apache.org contributor.  I have had a
great time working with the HttpClient contributors in the past, and am
extremely pleased with the current development of HttpClient.
However, I have been moving on to other things and can't call myself an
contributor anymore as I really have not made any contribution for some
time, and don't expect to for the forseeable future.

The last remaining task I had was moderating the mailing list.  It is
quite rare for a real message to come in that needs moderation.  Most of
the messages are just spam, and often people have already resent the
message from a subscribed email before I get a chance to read the
moderation request.  Someone else will have to be the moderator.

Keep up the great work on HttpClient and in Java in general!

Jandalf.