hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [HttpCommon] Tomcat Coyote connector based on HttpCommon
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:52:17 GMT
Folks,

Just to keep you in the loop, this weekend I started working on a Tomcat
Coyote connector based on HttpCommon code in order to test how well (or
badly) HttpCommon components fare on the server side. If any of you care
to monitor the development or interested in taking part in it, please
let me know. Otherwise, I'll be working off the private repository and
will not be committing any code to the Jakarta HttpClient SVN repository
until the connector's architecture is more or less complete and I have a
fair degree of confidence in its viability.

Oleg