hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Glück <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: 3.0 RC3 before July 1st?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:03:21 GMT
Oleg,

Today is my last day at work for NOSE. After that I am free for one
month before starting my new Job at LogObject on July 18th. The plan is
to stay in Switzerland but go to the mountains a lot. Depending on the
response to Google's Summer of Code I may be able to devote some time.

Odi

Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> Folks,
>
> There's been a number of bug fixes since RC2, including one security
> related. We should cut a new release rather sooner than later. I am
> planning to be away (and most likely off-line) from July 1st to July
> 14th. Do you think we will have time to cut the RC3 before then?
>
> Oleg

  NOSE applied intelligence ag

  software engineer