hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Glück <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: HttpClient + Applet problem
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:56:16 GMT
Rosa,

You have a problem with your classpath or classloaders. You must
understand this is not a problem specific to HttpClient. Make sure you
use the correct jar file for the release you are referencing to. If the
problem persists please consult proper Java documentation. Sorry I can
not be of more help here. Our resources are limited.

Kind regards

Ortwin Glück

Rosa wrote:
> It compiles fine, but when I try to load it into the web browser I get
> the following error
>
>                java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/commons/httpclient/methods/multipart/PartSource

  NOSE applied intelligence ag

  software engineer