hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SSLHandshake + retry
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 08:10:51 GMT
I can also recommend the JSSE implementation developed by Institute for
Applied Information Processing and Communication (IAIK) of the Technical
University Graz.

http://jce.iaik.tugraz.at/products/02_isasilk/index.php

It is not particularly cheap but of very good quality and is compatible
with Java 1.1.8 or higher.

Recommended

Oleg