hc-dev mailing list archives

From Juho Mäkinen <juho.maki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible bug in NetscapeDraftSpec.java
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 12:32:24 GMT
Thanks for you help. I'm also sorry that I didn't notice that TODO earlier.
I got it working now, so problem solved.

I'd still suggest that you add more extension points into the httpclient.
Using delivered classes and setting them into use with system properties
is usually an easy and very extendable way to easily add extension points.

But thanks again =)

 - Juho Mäkinen, juho.makinen@gmail.com