hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Glück <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: Attempt to implement HA with HttpClient
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 08:59:30 GMT
Alex,

You are subclassing the SimpleHttpConnectionManager which is not
thread-safe. e.g. using the same SimpleHttpConnectionManager instance
from different threads / method calls is not supported. Could this be
the problem? What happens when you replace HAHttpConnectionManager with
the SimpleHttpConnectionManager  or the
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager? (no failover of course) but are you
still seeing the problem with that ones?

Ortwin Glück