hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge Gonzalez Varela" <Jorge.Gonza...@ydilo.com>
Subject Error with multiple connections
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 18:08:35 GMT
Hello,

I am having some problems while trying multiple connections over a
HttpClient object with a MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager. I am
launching 10 threads and each thread executes some GetMethods using this
HttpClient object.

Some times I got an error like this:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Buffer size <= 0

      at java.io.BufferedInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)

      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:70
3)

      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$HttpCon
nectionAdapter.open(MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.java:1170)

      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:6
28)

      at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:4
97)

      at Main$Hilo.run(Main.java:58)

Does anybody have any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Jorge

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any wrong transmission.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately destroy it and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any
part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
Ydilo Advanced Voice Solutions, S.A. shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.