hc-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Pedro López Sáez <j...@altiria.com>
Subject Re: connectionManager.releaseConnection()
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:38:49 GMT
Hi Ortwin,

Actually I'm not experiencing any problem with HttpClient but just want
to be sure that every connection is really closed and not reused after
calling method.releaseConnection().

I'm developing a critical component based on HttpClient to handle lots
of HTTP connections to different servers and I want it to close every
HTTP connection.

Watching some threads I could see that the best way to achieve this
behaviour is overriding connectionManager.releaseConnection() but I
don't know how to do it properly.

Is there any other option to satisfy my needs?

Thank you very much.

	Juan Pedro

-