hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ROLWE...@de.ibm.com>
Subject HLCA: collect uses cases?
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 15:20:07 GMT
Hello all,

I was wondering whether we should collect some use cases as part of
our ongoing discussion on the 4.0 High Level Component Architecture.
Of course we don't have the resources to write down a full set of use
cases starting with "get a page from an HTTP server". I was thinking
along the lines of "really cool things I would want to do with the
HttpClient". We could put such use cases into separate pages in the
wiki and link to them from the HLCA document where appropriate. This
might also encourage a few more people on this list to participate
in the discussions, by contributing use cases. I don't insist on
the term "use cases" either, we could call them "really cool things"
as well :-)

What do you think?

cheers,
  Roland