hc-dev mailing list archives

From <jrl...@easyvoyage.fr>
Subject several HTTPS connection to different domain
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:08:43 GMT
Is it possible to establish  at the same time several HTTPS connections to
different domains ?

Example : I have to connect to one domain authenticated by Verisign Root
certificate and to an another domain autheticated by the Thawte Sa
Certificate.
The connection to each separatly generate no pb. But I can not make
simultaneous connection on the both.

I am using HttpClient 2.0.2 with several HttpClient instance managed by the
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager and a personal keystore in what I put
just needed certificats (no more).
Jean-Rémi
Société EASYVOYAGE
tel: 01 44 25 94 21