hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HLCA: generating followup requests
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 13:41:34 GMT
Hi Roland,

The point I am trying to get across is that no matter how the context is
structured internally (as a hierarchy of contexts, for instance) this
should not affect the interface. Does the HTTP filter really have to
care whether a certain attribute is defined at the local or parent
level? I am just trying to think of a legitimate use case.

As to the http-async stuff, can't we subclass the HttpContext with async
specific methods instead of imposing a more generic and complex
interface upon all implementations?

Oleg