hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SSL contrib: license question
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:24:38 GMT
Julius et al

I believe AuthSSLProtocolSocketFactory.java class may (and probably
should) be folded into the HttpClient proper at some point. At the same
time I am convinced EasySSL socket factory should not be used in
production without thorough review and customisation. The best way to
make people look at it is to distribute it in source only. That's my
take.

Oleg