hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTTP header not found in response
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:56:32 GMT
On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 15:46 -0500, Linh Pham wrote:
> Hello:
> I am using commons-httpclient-2.0-beta1.

Is there any particular reason you want to stick to this outdated
version?

> I remembered reading some emails with regards to an error "HTTP header not found" a few
months ago.   I don't remember the details of those emails.

I am not aware of such error: "HTTP header not found". Exactly what
header is missing? Could you please produce the exact exception you are
getting in your application?

Oleg

> I am seeing it happens with using the beta version of the commons-httpclient-2.0.
>
> Do I need to download a new jar file to solve the error?   How do I get rid of the problem.
  Please help.