hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: HLCA: generating followup requests
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 13:31:49 GMT
> I will. But I don't want to be seen as usurping the API redesign lead
> either. The revision history of the HLCA is not exactly a showcase for
> diversity ;-)

Not to worry, this is how things get done.  Someone is interested and
takes the time to make things happen.  If anyone has a problem with the
direction of the HLCA they only need to speak up.  My preference is for
discussion on the mailing list and for someone (you and Oleg so far) to
take the initiative to put the ideas together into a document.

Mike