hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregory Gershman" <GGersh...@telecomsys.com>
Subject Getting 200 code when 301 is executed
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 18:32:42 GMT
I'm upgrading from version 2.X to 3.X, looking to get rid of some of my
redirect code.  I've noticed that when I hit a URL that returns a 301,
the new 3.1 client automatically redirects to the new Location, and
fetches it successfully.  This is good, but the status code returned is
a 200, not a 301; I have no way of finding out if I should permanently
change the URL in my database.  Is there access to the earlier request
should not be 200...

Greg Gershman