hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Shih, Joseph Y" <joseph.y.s...@citigroup.com>
Subject Cookie compatibility with session-oriented sites
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:19:39 GMT
Hi ... I am connecting to various cookie-based websites using HttpClient and finding that the
CookiePolicy required for session handling changes from site to site (ie. one site will only
work with RFC2109 and another will only respond correctly using the COMPATIBILITY setting).
 Is there any way to configure HttpClient to handle both cases without having to change the
CookiePolicy?  I would like to get HttpClient to perform Cookie Management with the same level
of reliability as any standard web browser.  Thanks in advance for any input.

Joey