hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: SVN migration
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 04:11:33 GMT
Pretty much everything has been updated with the exception of the
following:

  - build.xml - This file looks to be somewhat out of date.  Does anyone
use ant to build HttpClient?
  - xdocs/release.xml - I'll update this as part of the 3.0RC1 work.

Also, all links to code in Subversion point directly to the repository.
  Ideally we should be using something more user-friendly like viewcvs,
but it appears to be broken at the moment.  When it's back up and
running we should switch over the links.

Please let me know if I've missed anything.

Mike