hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 4.0 Requirements: Proxy chains
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:38:18 GMT
Odi, Roland

I wholeheartedly agree HttpState in its current form must go. I really
like tie idea to replace it with CredentialsProvider and CookieStore
interfaces and encourage the users to provide their own application
specific implementations. This said we still have provide a simple in
memory cookie store and a simple credentials store and I see no big deal
combining those two stores for the sake of simplicity.

class InMemoryHttpState implements CookieStore, CredentialsProvider

Oleg