hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HLCA: http-tunnel
Date Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:06:11 GMT
Roland,

The trouble is that any sort meaningful tunneling component most likely
would require at least rudimentary HTTP authentication support (http-
auth) and ability to retry HTTP requests (HttpMethodExecutor). Without
these features ProxyConnectMethod and HttpProxyHost would be of very
marginal use only.

What would you say if we moved HttpHost to http-common, kept
HttpMethodExecutor in http-common and moved ProxyConnectMethod and
HttpProxyHost to http-auth?

Oleg