hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: HttpClient Wiki
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 01:42:36 GMT
I was about to start organizing that space but it occurs to me that
we'd have to move again when we actually go live with promotion.
Moving shouldn't be too much of a hassle technically speaking but it
would cause broken links around the place.  On the other hand, with our
main website at http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient it may be
confusing that our wiki is in a different place.

So where should we put it?

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.