hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Glück <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: NTLM crashing jCIFS v. 0.7.3
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:56:32 GMT
Steve,

I mean if jCIFS crashes for whatever reason, it is a jCIFS problem. Even
if the NTLM implementation in HttpClient was faulty, jCIFS must
gracefully handle the problem and issue an error message or something.
But in no occasion must any application crash due to malformed input.

If you have proof that HttpClient's NTLM implementation is faulty, we
happily accept a bug report.

Interesting enough, both HttpClient's as well as jCIFS' NTLM
implementation are based on davenport.sf.net :-)

Ortwin Glück