hc-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Bloch <bl...@laszlosystems.com>
Subject Re: SOAP / UPnP
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 03:39:04 GMT
Sam,

Glad to hear you got your stuff working.

We (laszlo) use Axis to proxy SOAP requests coming from Laszlo
applications, which is more client than server, I believe.
(Pablo Kang (pkang@laszlosystems.com) did the work).

I wouldn't mind a good clear reference for soap/axis though, which we're
still lacking.

-Eric