hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NTLM quality
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:05:46 GMT
Odi et al

The whole trouble is that we are supposedly not even allowed to import
LGPL classes. So, we'd have to license NTLMScheme class under LGPL and
host it separately from the rest of HttpClient in a non-Apache
repository. Hopefully this restriction will be lifted as it really
affects and upsets quite a few Apache projects that want to be using
LGPL software, but there's no way of telling.

Oleg