hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ROLWE...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from 3.0-alpha1 to 3.0-alpha2 causes a ClassCastException
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:06:00 GMT
Hello Moh,

have you tried to recompile your code with the new version?

cheers,
  Roland

"Rezaei, Mohammad A." <mohammad.rezaei@gs.com>
18.11.2004 15:36
Please respond to
"HttpClient Project"

"'HttpClient Project'" <httpclient-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Upgrade from 3.0-alpha1 to 3.0-alpha2 causes a ClassCastException

I just upgraded from 3.0-alpha1 to 3.0-alpha2 and I'm seeing a
ClassCastException. Here is the stack trace:

        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.params.HttpConnectionManagerParams.getMaxConne
ctionsPerHost(HttpConnectionManagerParams.java:143)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.doGetConnec
tion(MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.java:425)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.getConnecti
onWithTimeout(MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.java:382)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDir
ector.java:161)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:437)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:324)

Did I misconfigure something or is this a genuine bug and needs a bugzilla
entry?

Thanks
Moh