hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Brown" <chris92...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Real-time feedback about upload progress
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:53:12 GMT
Actually, Swing provides a class "javax.swing.ProgressMonitorInputStream",
but it doesn't provide enough of the sort of low-level control that would
seem useful to myself (and I imagine to others).

It might prove satisfactory to Gaspar, and in my current situation I *can*
use this filter input stream with the request entity, but I hope my
suggestions will prove helpful.

- Chris