hc-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Bloch <bl...@laszlosystems.com>
Subject Re: 3.0 API freeze in a week time
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:41:54 GMT
Hey Oleg and HttpClient folks,

The (recently opensourced) Laszlo Presentation Server still uses the 2.0
api.

Is there a doc that points to the major
changes/improvements/deprecations/removals in 3.0?  That would be helpful.

Thanks,
Eric

ps.  How do I change the url for the Laszlo Presentation Server in the
'applications' page on the website to http://www.openlaszlo.org ?