hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 3.0 API freeze in a week time
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:08:19 GMT
Hi Eric

The noteworthy enhancements include:
===================================
* New preference architecture
* Granular non-standards configuration and tracking
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/3.0/preference-api.html

* Improved exception handling framework
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/3.0/exception-handling.html

* Plug-in mechanism for authentication modules
* Improved authentication framework
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/3.0/authentication.html

* Cookie specification plug-in mechanism
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/3.0/cookies.html

* Cross-site redirect support
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/3.0/redirects.html

API changes:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons/httpclient/API_CHANGES_3_0.txt?view=markup

> ps.  How do I change the url for the Laszlo Presentation Server in the
> 'applications' page on the website to http://www.openlaszlo.org ?

I guess by posting a request to this list ;-)

Cheers,

Oleg