hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Keystore and TrustStore
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:04:44 GMT
Kumar,

This method will be called internally when establishing connection to
the target server. All you have to do is to set up the required key
store and/or trust store, create AuthSSLProtocolSocketFactory object,
create and register a Protocol object with the given socket factory.
HttpClient will do the rest

Oleg