hc-dev mailing list archives

From <jrl...@easyvoyage.fr>
Subject can not turn off log under HttpClient
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:30:53 GMT
Hello,

When I read trace in my catalina.out, I find this information many many time
:
> 20 oct. 2004 10:21:27 org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase
processRedirectResponse
> INFO: Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled

I read carefully the HttpClient user guide about logging and Apache common
logging guide, but I don't find how turn off thoses traces.

I tried this but it s don' t work :
MyClass{
/** logging **/
	private static Log log1 =
LogFactory.getLog("org.apache.commons.logging.Log");
	private static Log log2 =
LogFactory.getLog("org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog");
	private static Log log3 =
LogFactory.getLog("org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.httpclient.wire"
);
	private static Log log4 =
LogFactory.getLog("org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.org.apache.commo
ns.httpclient");
	private static Log log5 =
LogFactory.getLog("org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.defaultlog");

  MyClassConstructor(){
    log1.isFatalEnabled();
    log2.isFatalEnabled();
    log3.isFatalEnabled();