hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Need explanation for this error
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 03:48:14 GMT
Hi Paul,

Yep, looks like the server is not sending the response quickly enough.
Setting the timeout to a higher value should fix the problem.

A higher timeout could certainly decrease performance.  I guess it
depends what is more important for your application, consistent method
execution time and higher throughput, or better method reliability and
potentially lower throughput.

Mike