hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Auto-detecting proxy settings in a standalone Java app
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 02:32:04 GMT
Hi Chris,

Thanks for following through on this one.  This is definitely good to
know.

Given that this feature is only available in 5(1.5) I don't think we
want to include it in the main HttpClient dist.  It may be a good
addition to the contrib dir or the site docs though.  Any other
opinions as to the best location for this?

Mike