hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: HttpClient with Applet to upload files using MultipartPost is required....
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:54:20 GMT
Hi Srinivas,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  There really is nothing
different about using HttpClient in an applet compared to an
application.  I suggest you first get HttpClient working for you in a
standalone application and then move it into an applet.

If you have trouble getting HttpClient to work in an application please
post the code you're using and if possible the debug log (see
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html ).

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.