hc-dev mailing list archives

From IndianAtTech <IndianAtT...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File Uploading using HttpClient
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 04:32:05 GMT
Ortwin and Oleg,

I understand what you are saying. Thanks for info

Best Regards
Sudhakar Chavali

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:00:32 +0200, Oleg Kalnichevski
<oleg.kalnichevski@bearingpoint.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 11:50, Michael McGrady wrote:
> > Not sure what you are saying here, Gluck.  Can you explain?  I
> > personally see these two implementations as competing applications.
>
> Michael,
> These are complementary technologies. FileUpload implements the
> receiving/decoding logic, whereas HttpClient implements the
> sending/encoding logic.
>
> Hope this clarifies things a little
>
> Oleg
>

> > Michael McGrady
> >
> > Ortwin Gl├╝ck wrote:

> > > This is a client side interface to upload to a server.

> > > This is a server side interface to consume the uploaded file.

> > > Yes. See above.

> > > For additional commands, e-mail:
> > > commons-httpclient-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org

> The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  Access
to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message
to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.