hc-dev mailing list archives

From Srinivas Velidanda <svelida...@yahoo.com>
Subject HttpClient query...
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 11:32:47 GMT
Hi,

I am using HttpClient (commons-httpclient-3.0-alpha2) api for file upload.

How to handle a session if I am creating a MultipartPost request in a JSP and posting the
request using client.executeMethod(mPost) to a servlet URL.

Once I send the request the session is getting killed and could not pass on the request to
a specific handler in sequence..

Pl. let me know how to handle the session, if possible send me some sample code for that.

thanks in advance..

Srinivas.